Just a quick and easy printable to help you ring in the New Year! This simple banner is kid-friendly and is a great template to encourage creativity. Add markers, glitter or other embellishments to make it shine. Print on regular computer paper or on card stock if you want a sturdier banner.
- Free Printable (click here)
- Markers, Crayons, or Colored Pencils
- Ribbon or string
- Hole Punch and scissors
- Glitter glue (optional)
- Start by printing out the banner:
- Commission your artists to design a banner! Provide them with markers, glitter glue, scissors, a whole punch, and ribbon. The girls colored and outlined letters with glitter glue.
- Once the coloring is finished, cut each of the flags out and punch holes at the designated spots on each flag.
- Thread your ribbon through the holes, letter by letter, so that your message is spelled out correctly.
- We added stars made out of cardboard and covered with glitter and glue. Balloons and streamers would also be beautiful!
Keep it forever or make a new one each year!
Hope this project is helpful and wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!